Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in three sectors: water and sanitation, food security, and childhood. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar & FATA in KP and Islamabad/Rawalpindi in Punjab).
· Establish daily cash needs, after consultation with the logistics department and administrative.
· Authenticate all payments to suppliers and staff by reviewing all supporting documents.
· Facilitation of Archiving of Monthly Accountancy (Filling, Scanning of all the vouchers).
· Verify that all the receipts/invoices are correctly filled and they are eligible for SIF accountancy (indicating: date, details of the supplier, clearly written the amount with the stamp PAID).
· Facilitating Log Officer in Supplies & Distribution.
· Send all HR Related work to Base Office with Consultation of ProjectManager (Leaves, Attendance, over time Etc.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related result as needed.
· Any Task Assign by Line Manager.
Qualfication & Skills:
- Good communications skills (both written and verbal; fluency in Sindhi, Dhatiki & Urdu; knowledge of English an asset.
- Minimum Two Years relevant experience
- Experience with MS Office and data programs
- Organization skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Minimum 3 years of experience of working with diverse civil society organizations
We are equal opportunity employers.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’