Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non-Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in three sectors: water and sanitation, food security, and childhood. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar &Orakzai Tribal District in KP, Islamabad and Rawalpindi in Punjab).
SIF implements seasonal projects included Ramadan food packs distribution, Qurbani meat distribution and Eid Gifts distribution through an integrated livelihoods approach. SIF also integrates its Aqiqa activities with childhood project forvulnerable children in child centers in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. The childhood project aims to improve nutritional status and well-being of the children in child centers.
SIF is also implementing an orphan sponsorship project for vulnerable children in Rawalpindi and Islamabad. Vulnerable orphan children are supported through quarterly cash payments and their families are supported for livelihood generation activities for parent/guardian of the orphan child.
Based in SIF field office in TPK,the DMA will work under the direct supervision of the Project Manager-TPK. He/she must have experience in NGOs/INGOsproject beneficiaries’ data management for example data keeping, maintenance and archiving of soft data and other program MOVs dully required by MEAL unit, analyzing and reporting of data. DMA will also ensure to implement and follow the data protection regulations as per SIF policies and procedures.
- Will be part of the program department and shall directly report to the project manager TPK.
- Will be a key member of MEAL department forprogram quality support within the SIF Pakistan mission
- Will be managing all the data in soft form related to project beneficiaries (collected during surveys and assessments and during project implementation.
- Will be responsible to enter and update information onproject beneficiaries on regular basis and ensure data backup and Maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Compulsorily respect GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Share data only with the authorized staff within the organization.
- Assist project teamin data collection, data cleaning and data consolidation related to surveys, assessments and project activities as well as direct and indirect beneficiaries.
- Ability to ensure quality data processing and identifying and addressing issues with gathered data.
- Liaise with the project teams in the field and provide technical and procedural assistance where required.
- Possess ability to manage and supervise data entry process in the field to meet mandatory project deadlines.
- Possess strong skillsto work on database tools especially on MS ACCESS, MS Excel and SPSS and others.Knowledge and expertise in Pivot tables and slicers are a must.
- Experience of developing webpage/sites and social media pages will be considered as an asset.
- Should be able to modify/update database according to field/Country Office and HQ requirements.
- Possess ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to computer hardware and software etc of all Islamabad staff.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Project Manager-TPK.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- University graduate degree (BSCS/BCS/BIT etc)
- At least 2 years relevant work experience in any NGO/INGO on similar position.
- Experience in writing quality reports in English
- Good computer skills; MS. Word,MS. Excel, MS. Access andPowerPoint,
- Very good typing speed of Urdu (Medium level) and English(Professional level)
- Possess good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, willing to work overtime when meeting stiff deadlines.
- Have a good understanding of database concepts, data protection regulations and producing summary reports as per requirements.
View as an asset:
- Computer software skills: SPSS or other analysis tools.
- Very good communication skills.
- Team player having ability to work individually as well.
- Fluent in Urdu and Englishlanguages.
- Demonstrated organizational ability is strongly desire.
- Ability to liaise and coordinate with field program and MEAL team.
- Flexible and adaptable to a dynamic work regime.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’