Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse.
SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development.
SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
Objective 1: Surveys & Assessments
- Facilitate program department in baseline survey and need assessments in terms of forming data collection tools, sample size, training of data collection team.
- Conduct interviews with line departments, conduct PRA exercise and administer questionnaires.
- Ensure data quality and data consistency during data collection and data entry, manage database and facilitate in data analysis,
- Facilitate program department in first draft report of surveys (baseline & end-line and assessments)
Objective 2: Project design and implementation
- Assist supervisor/line manager in documentation/desk review for all the project and give feedbacks and ensure alignment to minimum standards;
- Ensure that implementation of field activities adheres to SIF’s monitoring and evaluation system;
- Provide technical inputs in program development process and facilitate in log frame formation (e.g. indicators, MOVs and risk & assumption matrix development)
Objective 3: Monitoring and Evaluation
- Develop M&E Plan for every new project in coordination with the project manager and Base MEAL officer and get it approved from immediate supervisor and the MEAL Manager; follow the M&E Plan.
- Carry out regular and routine field monitoring of program activities and produce monitoring visit reports on the given format; conduct debrief sessions with relevant program staff and develop an agreed action plan; and report to MEAL Manager and Base Manager.
- Carry out follow-up monitoring visits to materialize actions agreed in action plan, also maintain Monitoring-Action Plan Tracker at field level; and report to MEAL Manager.
- To assist in planning and implementation of internal monitoring and evaluation exercises and impact assessments in terms of case/success stories and during project evaluation when needed.
- Manage all internal evaluation activities of the base; systematically ensure the analysis of results is shared with stakeholders.
- Ensure and support the completion of the beneficiaries’ database in coordination with program team
- Ensure accountability at field level during program implementation by orienting program team and beneficiaries during activities.
- Ensure display of CRM banners and boxes are displayed and placed at activities intervention locations
- Ensure by random verification that CRM is known by beneficiaries and SIF staff.
Objective 5: Learning
- To lead in identifying key compliance/quality questions and parameters capitalizing on the existing checklists and minimum standards for monitoring project performance
- Lead in developing weekly and monthly reports
- Lead in developing case studies or success stories
This list is not limited; the employee may be required to perform any other task necessary and compatible with its functions assigned by supervisor or HOM.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.