Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France.
- Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse.
- SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development.
- The Program Manager is responsible for providing program strategy, technical and managerial leadership for program development in SIF Mission Pakistan, ensuring overall achievement of program goals and objectives, quality outcomes.
- S/he also ensures overall program quality, effectiveness and accountability, in accordance with humanitarian assistance core standards, program sector technical standards, donor requirements, country regulations, and SIF’s organizational mission, standards and operating principles.
- The Program Manager is responsible for representing Alight in relevant program donor, technical or sector coordination, briefings or similar meetings, and providing feedback/advice to program management and technical team.
- The program manager has direct responsibility or oversight for program development, design, and resource acquisition, following high standards, timeliness and effectiveness.
- As a member of MIssion Senior Leadership Team, the Program Manager will assist the Interim Head of mission in shaping the strategic direction of the country program, ensuring quality programs design, implementation and accountability.
Program Implementation (60% of the time)
- Ensuring effective coordination, planning and quality reporting for smooth implementation of program activities by:
- Providing regular technical assistance and support to all SIF project officers, project managers and base program managers in implementation of program activities including technical support for implementation of activities, compliance to proposal documents, drafting review of SOPs, MOUs, JDs and TORs for different activities.
- Progress follow ups on daily basis.
- BCI processing and approvals.
- Payment follow-ups.
- Procurement follow ups as well as support to logistics team for drafting derogations/note for file etc.
- Serve as country office coordination hub between project officers, project managers, base managers’ field teams and country office program, admin and logistic teams.
- Take lead in implementation of projects when and where required to upon request from respective Base program manager and as per instructions of CPC/HOM
- Reporting (10% of the time)
- Responsible for ensuring quality reporting including
- Monthly SITREP.
- Budget forecasts.
- Reviewing and consolidating PMPs.
- Project completion and interim reports. ( major load from January to March and periodic submission for WFP emergency projects )
- Project activity reports
Program Development (20% of the time)
- To expand funding base of SIF by donor cultivation, program development, and networking through:
- New proposals/concept notes/ EOI/ RFIs developed for different donors working closely with donors.
- Update donor mapping document.
- POA concept notes, proposal development, compilation of POA summary and finalization of PMPs including coherent time lines and budget.
- Follow up with MEAL on needs assessments for POA and incorporate the findings to the proposals.
Communications & Outreach (10% of the time)
- To ensure compliance to HQ guidelines and development of communication material for outreach and visibility.
- Case studies prepared for the HQ.
- Fact sheets for all projects to be developed.
- Monthly briefs on visibility shared with CPC and incorporated to SITREP.
- Support project teams for organizing live iftar event and Seasonal activities in compliance with HQ communications guidelines.
- Sharing of pictures and videos with HQ upon requests.
- Review and provide timely feedback on all IEC material, banners to project teams to ensure they are compliant to HQ communication guidelines.
- Timely reporting of 4Ws matrix and other reporting requests from clusters, working groups and Government line departments.
- Representing SIF in different platforms like UN-WGs meetings, PHF, cluster meetings, NHN, PDMA, FDMA etc in coordination with CPC (Need based).
- The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and is evolving according to the needs of the organization.
- Being an association with limited resources, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
- The employee may be requested to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.
- We are equal opportunity employer.
- Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endeavor to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA).