Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development. SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
The sale point monitor will be based in Orakzai; the overall responsibility of the position is to play a key role in managing cash disbursements and supporting cash for training activities under the project for the WFP funded project.
- Prepare payment sheets for payment to beneficiaries of cash grants and cash for work
- Check the attendance sheets of trainees and labor involved in Cash-for-Work schemes
- Verify beneficiaries’ names and signatures and consistency with CNIC for making payments
- Disburse the payments to the registered beneficiaries as per schedule and amount indicated in the distribution plan.
- Check, complete documentation and process for the payment of food vouchers to the vendors
- Maintain records in hard and soft of all the payments as required and guided by project manager for work & training.
- Submit the requested documentation on daily basis, making sure that it is complete and accurate.
- Ensure implementation of all donor guidelines with regard to disbursements of payments.
- Submit daily and weekly updates to the project manager for work & training.
- Accomplish any other duty assigned by the project manager including field visits, beneficiary surveys etc.
- Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, Identify/suggest potential interventions at grassroots level;
- Documentation of every training session with visuals according to the designed template.
- Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impact or lesson Learnt;
- Any other assignment which is given by the Project Manager.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.