Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in three sectors: water and sanitation, food security, and childhood. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar & FATA in KP and Islamabad/Rawalpindi in Punjab).
The sale point monitor will be based in Tharparkar; the overall responsibility of the positionis to play a key role in managing cash disbursements and supporting cash for training activities under the project for the WFP funded project.
1. Prepare payment sheets for payment to beneficiaries of cash grants and cash for work
2. Check the attendance sheets of trainees and labor involved in Cash-for-Work schemes
3. Verify beneficiaries’ names and signatures and consistency with CNIC for making payments
4. Disburse the payments to the registered beneficiaries as per schedule and amount indicated in the distribution plan.
5. Check, complete documentation and process for the payment of food vouchers to the vendors
6. Maintain records in hard and soft of all the payments as required and guided by Team leader cash for work & training.
7. Submit the requested documentation on daily basis, making sure that it is complete and accurate.
8. Ensure implementation of all donor guidelines with regard to disbursements of payments.
9. Submit daily and weekly updates to the Team leader cash for work & training.
10. Accomplish any other duty assigned by the livelihoods manager including field visits, beneficiary surveys etc.
11. Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, Identify/suggest potential interventions at grassroots level;
12. Documentation of every training session with visuals according to the designed template.
13. Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impact or lesson Learnt;
14. Any other assignment which is given by the Project Manager.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’