- Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France.
- Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse.
- SIF intervenes in more than 20 countries around the world through operations of emergency aid, recovery and development.
- SIF provides its help since more than 20 years in the respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or sex.
- Prepare activity implementation plan and discuss the required resources to undertake the activity
- Ensure the community participation the project activities
- Form / re-organise village development committees (VDCs) male/female
- Conduct Village mapping/profiling through different PRA tools (i.e. is BBCMs, Mapping/profile, conflict resolution wealth ranking etc
- Mobilise community and orient project and organisation’s mandate
- Work with community members to map and prioritize community needs
- Identify and organize appropriate capacity building, and technical resources to support project implementation
- Ensure strong community mobilization for cash disbursement
- Lead and support field level beneficiary assessment and selection process
- Write regular weekly, monthly and other reports (as per suggestion and need)
- Facilitation and support in conducting the awareness sessions
- Follow the Social Mobilisation guidelines of SIF and implement it at community level.
- Perform other duties as requested by the line supervisor
- Prepare daily field visit reports after commencing the visit in the field
- Prepare and submit weekly progress report well on time
- Prepare any other reports when required/asked by the supervisor
- Actively participate in staff meetings
This list is not limited; the employee may be required to perform any other task necessary and compatible with its functions.
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endeavor to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.