Secours Islamique France (SIF) founded in 1991 is an international Non Governmental solidarity Organization acting in the fields of humanitarian and development aid, in France and worldwide. Working in the field for over 20 years, Secours Islamique France is now active in more than twenty countries, mainly in three sectors: water and sanitation, food security, and childhood. Teams of employees and volunteers working for Secours Islamique France also play an active role in France, fighting against exclusion and insecurity by various means. Alongside its operational aid activities, Secours Islamique France has developed an ability to advocate in order to bear witness and to alert the international community about the living conditions of the most vulnerable. SIF is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest of the poor in France and around the world, while respecting cultural diversity without making any distinction based on origins, political affiliations, gender or beliefs, and without expecting anything in return. It intervenes where humanitarian and social needs require emergency mobilization of relief efforts as well as the implementation of development programs and advocacy actions. SIF is present in Pakistan since 2010 and currently working in three districts (Tharparkar in Sindh, Peshawar & FATA in KP and Islamabad/Rawalpindi in Punjab).
The team leader cash for work and training will be based in Tharparkar; The overall responsibility of the positionis to play a leading role in managing cash for work and cash for training interventions for the WFP funded project.
1. Support the project manager in the implementation of the program activities related to the transfer of cash/vouchers/in-kind to the beneficiaries.
2. Support the field teams in the identification and assessments of the cash grant and other beneficiaries of the project.
3. Prepare payments sheets of the beneficiaries for payments through the banks or other distribution mechanisms.
4. Distribute project items to the project beneficiaries in the communities as a member of the project team.
5. Keep records and manage documentation of all the transactions and related documents.
6. Keep track records of the payments.
7. Develop and share reports of the transactions to the project manager.
8. Compute and record totals of cash transactions made to beneficiaries.
9. Keep periodic balance sheets of amounts and numbers of transactions of cash to beneficiaries.
10. Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
11. Lead cash for training interventions, ensure timely development of IEC material for trainings in the communities, develop session plans and work closely with training officers to ensure timely completion of cash for training activities.
12. Oversee cash disbursements to beneficiaries, devise plans for cash disbursements, select disbursement points in communities and ensure timely and accurate disbursement of cash to beneficiaries.
13. Documentation and record keeping of ongoing activities, Identify/suggest potential interventions at grassroots level;
14. Documentation of every training session with visuals according to the designed template.
15. Assist Management with feedback and timely reporting for observation and analysis in field activities and maintaining data base for follow up impact or lesson learnt.
16. Any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
We are equal opportunity employer.
Hiring for this position is contingent/subject to donor funding.
"SIF Mission Pakistan endevour to protect all from of exploitation and abuse outlined in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and Inter Agency Standing Committee (IASC) six core principles on Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (SEA). Secours Islamique France has zero tolerance to abuse and exploitation of beneficiaries and staff.’’