Leverage a light weight device like raspberry pie running a flavor of Linux to
a) implement IDS
b) do custom programming for network data capture
c) perform events and log management and development.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Network programming in Linux and Python
- Packet analysis experience with PCAP, TCPDump, Nmap, and WireShark Experience
- Syslog, logstash, JSON and other events management experience
- Network IDS (e.g., Suricata or Bro) implementation and maintenance experience
- IDS and firewall rules development and maintenance experience
- Solid understanding of networking protocols: IPv4/6, TCP/UDP, SNMP, DHCP, HTTP, DNS, etc.