· Works within Security Operations Center to deliver day-to-day SOC operations
· Investigates security violations utilizing various technology logs and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
· Responsible for ensuring that all recurring, required compliance activities are completed on time and documented appropriately, including but not limited to vulnerability scans and reporting for remediation, SIEM monitoring and offense investigations, access change requests, user activity logs etc.
· Performs technology configurations, improves detection capability and extends coverage
· Responsible for Information Security Incident recording, investigation and reporting
· Evaluates and deploys of new information security technologies and practices along with improvement in current infrastructure
· Assists in Implementation of organization's information security policies and procedures.
· Performs preliminary security risk assessments of new projects, infrastructure changes and vulnerabilities, accordingly recommends security controls.
· Ensures all type of risk events are quickly identified, reported, and managed.
· Develops and disseminate information security awareness/training presentations throughout the organization
· Responds to inquiries regarding data and computer security policies and procedures
· Keeps abreast of latest security trends, regulations, advisories and vulnerabilities.
Candidates should have a robust technology background and strong communication, task execution and analytical skills. Good knowledge of network and system security deployment is required, A detailed oriented person is desired with excellent oral and written communication skills/documentation. Ability to collaboratively work with a broad range of constituencies is essential.
Minimum 5 years of experience in Security operations or security engineering discipline with reputable organization. Must have experience in event log reviews, vulnerability assessment tools, Anti-malware technologies and SIEM administration. Experience in Data Leakage Protection Systems, NGFW and other technology deployments is preferred.