Security Organizing System (Pvt) Limited was established in 1994 as a small security services provider company based in Multan. Over these years the Company has grown into one of the largest as well as one of the leading security companies of Pakistan, with offices located in all major cities of Pakistan including AJ&K. Today, we are proud to be a growing and leading a nationwide company.
We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgment.
Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
2. Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
3. Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
4. Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
5. Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
6. Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
7. Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
8. Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
9. Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
10. Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards