- Security Organizing System (Pvt) Limited was established in 1994 as a small security services provider company based in Multan. Over these years the Company has grown into one of the largest as well as one of the leading security companies of Pakistan, with offices located in all major cities of Pakistan including AJ&K. Today, we are proud to be a growing and leading a nationwide company.
Essential Job Functions:
1) Manage complete operations relating to clients belonging to Banks.
2) Enforce SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) in the field.
4) Business Development - acquiring new business
5) Co-ordination with clients at senior and middle management levels
6) Strong field orientation
7) Maintain and analyze data and implement learnings
8) Suggest improvement measures in systems and procedures
9) Provide complete technical and professional support to banks in terms of security operations
10) Acquire and develop security business in private sector as well as high income households
11) Maintain complete and accurate business data regarding accounts receivable, payments, pending financial issues etc.
The candidate should possess: (i) Proven 3-5 years professional record of working in a similar position in reputed companies. (ii) Ability to manage manpower. (iii) Business Deveopment credentials. (iv) Ability to understand technical operations. (v) Friendliness with data analysis. (vi) Team leadership.