1. To coordinate and liaison with all assigned branches and Head Office personnel.
2. To train, assist and coordinate with branch staff for smooth field operations.
3. To conduct proper follow-ups on assigned office work at regular intervals.
4. Ensure field operations department record-keeping, up to date maintenance of official files in all branches including Head Office.
5. Conduct timely visits for Borrower appraisals in assigned branches and discuss with the Line Manager.
6. Develop a professional outlook towards application flows, forwarding, and follow-ups, especially focusing on Quotations, Procurement, and Disbursements.
7. Managing and updating the loan files regularly. Keeping an eye on nonperforming borrowers.
8. Reporting of tasks of all branches to Line Managers on a weekly and monthly basis.
9. Willing to travel and stay in different cities across Punjab.
Seedout is a Registered non-profit organization that aims to maximize the impact of Islamic compliant microfinance through our crowd-funding platform. At Seedout, you can fund directly to micro-entrepreneurs, helping us to alleviate poverty sustainably through creating jobs, raising entrepreneurs ...Read More