1. Major Responsibilities
- To Introduce Seedout and its programs in Community.
- To Collect and Compile the data of Community.
- Capacity building of Beneficiaries.
- Impact Assessment of Beneficiaries.
- Execute activities in the field as per the weekly, monthly plans.
- Coordinate trainings events and time to time provide information to upper Management regarding progress of their activities.
- Documentation of all work and submission timely to Project Coordinator.
- Prepare and submit Work Plan regularly.
- Networking with other Organizations
- Follow Seedout methodology, philosophy, goals and objectives through the process of Community empowerment and ensure implementation of the same.
- Any other task assigned by the management of Seedout.
2. Qualifications: The following are requirement for this position:
- BA / BSc (preferably Master’s in social sciences).
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in any well reputed organization.
- Computer Literate with Good command on MS Office.
3. Personal Skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Good command of written and spoken Urdu and preferably English,
- Ability to meet deadlines,
- Team player and problem solving skill,
- Ability to work under pressure and gender sensitive,
- Honest and competent.
Note: This Job required traveling to other cities so keep that in mind before applying.