1. Acting as liaison between the Senior Management, subordinates or others, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
2. Updating M.D before scheduled meetings
3. To Read and screen incoming correspondence and different reports; making self-assessment of the importance of materials and organize documents; on the basis of priority before presenting to MD.
4. Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determining the priority matters, and intimate to MD accordingly. Providing requested information.
5. Dispatch of various Letters
6. Proper record of bills and all other documents
7. Arrange business meetings by coordinating with participants taking minutes and preparing meeting in order to accomplish the objectives of the meeting by keeping strong coordination.
8. Keep strong liaison with internal and external stake holders on behalf of managing director.
9. Look after all type of corporate communication.