- To prepare shipment documents in compliance with customs rules and regulations.
- To maintain good relationship with forwarder company & custom officials for import related matters like tariffs, insurance, and quotas.
- To categorize shipments according to a tariff coding system.
- Require consulting with customs agents to ease passage of shipments through customs.
- To assist Manager Supply Chain for possible reduction in duties and taxes.
- To track location of the shipment & stay updated.
- To stay prepare for shipment, transportation & warehousing of goods.
- To maintain good relationship with banking officials for import related documentation.
Retail and Distribution of Consumer Electronics. Over the years, we have successfully managed our growth without sacrificing quality or attention to detail. As a result, our business has grown exponentially, based on our reputation for providing the highest quality service in the industry. Our obj ...Read More