Exciting opportunity has risen for highly experienced Senior Graphic Designer who is creative and thinks out of the box. Would you like to work for a next generation global company with its headquarters in LONDON?
This is the best job in the world. Your chance to spend all day creating content and campaigns that are funny, engaging, totally unexpected and massively shareable.
We’re looking for a smart, versatile and dynamic person who not only knows their twitter cards from their magic posts, but also how to create content that could work across any medium. You’ll be working alongside one of our extremely talented art directors within the creative department.
Equal parts geek, writer, film-maker and ideas junkie, you’ll be coming up with innovative content that gets you, and us, noticed. This role would be perfect for someone with drive and ambition who wants to win awards for their amazing and newsworthy ideas.
- You will originate concepts for a variety of channels including websites, social campaigns, apps, banners, videos, articles, bloggs, on site and off site SEO.
- You will also write both long and short copy for the campaigns you create.
- Presenting ideas both internally and to clients and taking comments on board.
- Challenging yourself to win awards for your work and being an active part of a creative department that constantly strives to produce award-winning ideas.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a creative content writer
- Must have excellent English writing skills preferably MA English Literature.
- You should understand and be excited about the digital world and have a hunger for it, which stretches outside of your working hours.
- You should be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy.
- You should have examples in your portfolio/on your site.
- Preferably, you should have at least a basic grasp of video production.
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work well as part of a team or by yourself, sometimes against tight deadlines.
- Keenly interested in emerging technologies and the digital environment.
- Keeps up to date with competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies.
- An excellent eye for detail and a love of their craft.