An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Services Manager. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be a strong leader with a minimum of 5 years of experience.
Would you like to work for a next generation global company with its headquarters in LONDON?
You will enjoy an excellent Salary package, excellent career prospects, long time secure job and the opportunity to work on a global project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experienced in handling customer complaints
- Need to ensure that customers are 100 percent satisfied
- Using discretion to sort out issues
- If there’s any problem with customer service then deal with it immediately
- Ensure that the team is fully trained on all the procedures and protocols to deal with any situation
- Ensure that the team knows how to log customer complaints
- Have full understanding of data protection
- Ensure all calls and enquiries are responded to immediately
- Build a high-performing team and manage it well
- Create policies & procedures that drive excellent service delivery, promote best practice and meet our compliance obligations
- Design and optimise workflows to improve productivity
- Actively oversee all disputes and claims cases. Handle escalations and complex cases
- Be an effective team leader
You must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience
- Excellent Organizational & Communication skills
- Be Extremely Enthusiastic, Motivated and Passionate
- Strong team player with ability to lead
- Excellent Problem Solvers with CAN DO Attitude
- Proven Track Record of having worked on large projects
- Ability to work Under Pressure
- Be Flexible and be Committed
If you think that you have what it takes then send your CV supported by your cover letter and tell us why you think you are the best candidate.