An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive knowledge of the Marketing Industry and how best to lead a brand across all social, digital and non-digital platforms whilst refining brand values & creative direction. Focusing on brand content and communications, the Marketing Manager’s main goal will be to drive business growth.
Would you like to work for a next generation global company with its headquarters in LONDON?
You will enjoy an excellent Salary package, excellent career prospects, long time secure job and the opportunity to work on a global project.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leading the Marketing team
- Market research of the industry
- Research of the competitors
- Target Market/ Positioning
- Planning Focus Groups
- Marketing Trends
- Psychology of Branding
- Social Media
You must have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of Experience
- Be Extremely Enthusiastic, Motivated and Passionate
- Strong team player with ability to lead
- Excellent Problem Solvers with CAN DO Attitude
- Proven Track Record of having worked on large projects
- Should have evidence of having worked on marketing projects
- Up to date with modern Marketing trends
- Ability to work Under Pressure
- Be Flexible and be Committed
- Excellent Organizational & Communication skills
If you think that you have what it takes then send your CV supported by your cover letter and tell us why you think you are the best candidate.