We’re looking for an industrious, enthusiastic, and zealous Product Manager to manage the latest version of our on-demand service app in Pakistan, which will enable professionals and technicians to deliver their services to their customers at any location within minutes.
This exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced project manager who is creative and thinks out of the box. We are a next-generation global company with its headquarters in London. After enormous success in London, we’re now going to launch our new platform in Pakistan.
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated technical and non-technical Product Manager whose main responsibility is to lead the project team in Pakistan by its vision and mission in a creative and resourceful manner. You will be responsible for ensuring the project is being scaled up with high quality while maintaining good relationships with a project team.
This is the best job in the world. Your chance to spend all day managing all Departments (Marketing, Customer services, Graphic Designing, Content writing) and Operations of the project whether in-house and in the field. You’ll be responsible for the direction, coordination, implementation, executive control, and smooth ongoing of the project while remaining aligned with the company's strategy, commitments, and goals.
Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities to all departments, and monitor and summarize the progress of the project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project. This role would be perfect for someone with drive and ambition who wants to win awards for their amazing and newsworthy ideas.
- Coordinate internal resources and teams for the flawless execution and scaling of the project
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate techniques
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software, and applications.
- Resolve user-reported problems using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
- Develop and maintain strong customer-focused relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems
- Strong decision making
Skills and Experience
- 8-10 years relevant experience in leading projects with concerned teams or departments.
- Coordinate with others on the Project Management team to ensure that projects and individual tasks are assigned according to their priority or deadline
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think logically, analytically, and constructively express ideas and concepts.
- Intermediate problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and escalate as required.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment and with employees at all levels/disciplines of the organization.
- Ability to learn independently and stay current with new
Education and Other Requirements
- Expert knowledge of project management or equivalent experience (BS/Masters Project Management Master’s degree/Postgraduation/M.Phil. /BS Project Management or any equivalent qualification preferred.
- Ensure that communication and collaboration between all teams and individuals are productive and timely
- Ability to work well as part of a team or by yourself, sometimes against tight deadlines.
- Keenly interested in emerging technologies and the digital environment.
- Keeps up to date with competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered.