Exciting opportunity has risen for highly experienced Server Administrator / Network Administrator who is creative and thinks out of the box. Would you like to work for a next generation global company with its headquarters in LONDON?
This is the best job in the world. Your chance to spend all day creating content and campaigns that are funny, engaging, totally unexpected and massively shareable.
We’re looking for a smart, versatile and dynamic person who not only knows their twitter cards from their magic posts, but also how to create content that could work across any medium. You’ll be working alongside one of our extremely talented art directors within the creative department.
Equal parts geek, writer, film-maker and ideas junkie, you’ll be coming up with innovative content that gets you, and us, noticed. This role would be perfect for someone with drive and ambition who wants to win awards for their amazing and newsworthy ideas.
- Provide first level contact and problem resolution for all users with hardware, software, and applications.
- Resolve user-reported problems using available tools and following procedures and policies for the handling of support cases.
- Firewall activation, SSL, Systems networking, Servers operation etc
- Develop and maintain strong customer focused relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers.
- Day-to-day management and administration of district servers & network resources.
- Management and tracking of technology assets.
- Mobility device configuration and support.
- Daily management of data back-up systems.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution for problems
- Strong decision making
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years relevant experience in a systems support role.
- Diploma/degree in computer technology or a related discipline from a recognized postsecondary institution.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think logically, analytically, and constructively express ideas and concepts.
- Intermediate problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Basic understanding of how networking, server OS, and virtualization work together.
- Strong organizational and time management skills including the ability to multi-task and balance priorities.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and escalate as required.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment and with employees at all levels/disciplines of the organization.
- Ability to learn independently and stay current with new
EDUCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work well as part of a team or by yourself, sometimes against tight deadlines.
- Keenly interested in emerging technologies and the digital environment.
- Keeps up to date with competitor activities and successful campaigns being delivered by other agencies.
- An excellent eye for detail and a love of their craft.