We are looking for a Project Manager responsible for managing our company’s ongoing Data Research projects. The Project Manager will need to work closely with the project team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibility will include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as proper execution of said plans.
Following are the skills required:
· Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
· Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
· Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
· Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
· Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
· Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
· Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
· Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
· Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
· Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
· Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
Senew Tech, Company provides an excellent platform for clients to grow their business. Senew Tech, provides Email List Building, Prospect List Building, Lead Generation, LinkedIn Lead Generation, B2 and B2C Lead Generation, Business List Creation, Business Directory Scraping, Lead Email Enrichment, ...Read More