This position will be responsible for the following functions:
• Prepare engineering designs from field survey data, using different engineering software.
• Prepare and review bill of quantities (BOQs) and see that procurement are in line and as per the given specifications.
• Design structural drawings, material specifications lists, and other technical documentation relating to retrofitting and infrastructure programs.
• Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly progress reports, or as per the need of requirement.
• Supervise the construction of projects in collaboration with program site engineers and provide regular reporting regarding the status of projects.
• Assist team leader in devising strategy and plans. Provide technical support to the program in designated geographical areas of responsibility.
• Work with government and local authorities, leaders, individuals and groups to identify and implement selected community development projects.Required qualification/ experience: BSc in Civil Engineering with at least 10 years’ of experience in construction/ infrastructure projects. Master’s degree holders will be preferred.