The position is located in the Sever4Slae Project Offices in the T.M. Kuhan, Sujawal, Thatta, Tando Allahyar, Qamber Shadakot, Larkana, Dadu, Shikarpure, Jamshoro, Matiari Districts of Sindh.
The main aim is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to help develop the agricultural and fisheries sectors and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
· The Field Officer (DO) is responsible for planning, implementing, monitoring and reporting project activities.
· The DO is responsible for organizing periodic programme reviews, reflective learning practice, district level training/workshop (in close co-ordination with their stakeholders and joint monitoring activities at the district level.
· The DO is responsible to produce monthly quarterly and annually reports.
· Implement project activities at the district and field level in accordance to approved work plan
· Conduct case studies/action research, as required and document the process and key findings.
· Facilitate, Supervise and monitor the field staff activities.
· Collect daily reports form field staff on project activity.
· Organisation and imparting training along with the Agriculture Officers, Agriculture Development Officers, Agriculture Extension Officer at District.