The position is located in the Sever4Slae Project Offices in the T.M. Kuhan, Sujawal, Thatta, Tando Allahyar, Qamber Shadakot, Larkana, Dadu, Shikarpure, Jamshoro, Matiari Districts of Sindh.
The main aim is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to help develop the agricultural and fisheries sectors and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
· Identification/ formation of Village Organization (VO) to take lead role, ownership and management of the rehabilitation/development activities in project areas.
· Community mobilization through awareness raising, dialogue and using PRA tools to identify and prioritize the needs.
· Organization of monthly meetings of communities for planning and implementation of project activities
· Arrangement of Fourth nightly meetings of Farmers Groups and ensuring record keeping.
· Coordination with the project technical staff for the arrangement of capacity building
· Coordination with relevant stakeholders and proactively communicate any issues that might affect the project implementation and engage community support with guidance from the Project Officers
· Assistance to Project coordinator in preparation and submission of case studies /success stories
· Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor,
Server4sale was found with the goal to offer services as a dedicated server provider from the vast experience and expertise gained in this field. With the passage of time, we have gained experience in broad range of areas, broadening our services spectrum from dedicated hosting to DDoS protection, f ...Read More