Server4Sale is looking for a technical support intern with reasonably solid knowledge of Linux and Windows. Since the job requires you to be part of a technical support team, you must be able to entertain support requests, sales queries and general information inquiries. You must be street smart, extremely customer friendly, demonstrate expertise over your area and must be able to handle client queries.
• Respond to phone, email and live support panel for support and sales requests .
• Follow up on customer issues via Helpdesk and provide necessary support.
• Responsible for demonstrating in-depth knowledge of company policies, terms of services, marketing promotions and product pricing.
• Responsible for systems administration for the group, including networks, applications and operating systems. This includes implementation, configuration, troubleshooting, security, and usage monitoring.
• Responsible to perform audits of servers which includes usage, performance and backups.
• Responsible for administering and maintaining the systems / servers to support the business operations and end users.
• Coordinate with other departments for issue resolution.
• Must be comfortable using Linux command line
• Good understanding about Web, DNS, Email and MySQL servers
• Ability to successfuly turn a conversation with a potential customer into sale
• Graduate or Pursuing a bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent
• Highly motivated, ambitious and goal oriented
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Ability to handle customer resistance and deal with criticism
• Effective time management
Server4sale was found with the goal to offer services as a dedicated server provider from the vast experience and expertise gained in this field. With the passage of time, we have gained experience in broad range of areas, broadening our services spectrum from dedicated hosting to DDoS protection, f ...Read More