A professional typist who listens to recorded or live audio files and converts into text format what they hear. This is for general transcription services.Duties and responsibilities
Experience & Qualification
- The flexibility and composure to perform under constant deadline pressure
- Upholding established protocols and style guidelines
- Striving to meet or exceed daily work expectations
- Prioritizing duties in order to meet deadlines promptly
- Transcribing for closed captioning
Transcriptions experience of 6-12 month preferred.
- Intermediate/A levels or a bachelors degree
- Minimum typing speed of 40 WPM (Words Per Minute)
- Ability to work in night and rotational shifts
Basic 25k - 40k along with incentives and bonus plans.
Servixer,LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.