The company has an opening for an Accounting expert preferably a Chartered Accountant who will be responsible for managing company finances and accounts. Proven experience of using QuickBooks accounting software is required.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDES:
- Preparing Financial Statement, Income Statement, Balance Sheet on a monthly basis
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statements on a monthly basisPreparation of Monthly, Quarterly, Annual ReportsReconciliations of different financial accounts on a monthly basis
- Maintaining Cashbook register and posting entries in the system on a monthly basis
- Keeping documents and files in respective foldersVerifying and ensuring timely payment to Suppliers, service providers like transport companies. administrative, MIS, etc.
- Managing petty cash transactions and Reimbursement of imprest (petty cash) expenses and cash payments verification with proper evidence
- Reviews, analysis and presents financial data, including revenue forecasting and expenditure reports to determine the Company`s Financial PositionPrepares financial statements, reports of operations, expenditure reportsMaintains various ledgers, journals, registers, and other financial records
- Maintaining accounts of advances granted to employees etc
- Maintaining accounts of accruals and prepaymentsMaintaining Chart of AccountsBookkeeping & Voucher Management and assign entries to proper accounts
- Ability to coordinate with diverse teams, updated tax-related knowledgeFiling of Income Tax Return and Filing of With-Holding Tax. Handing all the tax matters (Sales Tax & Income Tax)Manual and computerize reporting using Quick BookVerification of vendors/suppliers billsDetermines payroll requirements; maintains payroll data; prepares and Processes monthly payrolls
- Managing AU The Financial Records (For External & Internal ReportingWriting Letters e.g Legal Notice, Supplier & Customers, Trade Association and Government InstitutionNegotiate with tax authorities over tax payment issues
- Regularly reporting Sales & receivables, expense and any other report required by the management
- Excellent Command over Ms Office particularly Ms. Excel
- Assist internal or external auditors when an audit has been carried out
- Any other relevant assign by spectra management.
- CPA and Chartered Accountants are preferred.
- Masters in Finance or Accounting equivalent degree are encouraged to apply.
- Must have 3 or more internship experience paid or unpaid with leading Accountancy Audit firm.
- This is an important criterion for hiring for this job.
- Proficient in accounting terminology and practices.
- Positive attitude towards work, Self Starter, and Dedicated
- Expert in using QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Well versed with financial accounting systems with a proven track record.
- Expertise in MS Office.
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to new working condition constantly.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, proficient in report writing and documentation.Strong written and communication.Self-motivated with good organizational, problem-solving and decision-making skills.Reliable, efficient and responsible.
- Candidates with accounting certification and credentials like ACCA, CIA, CA, CMA is highly preferred.
- Working Hours ((9 AM til 5 PM)
- Candidates are preferred to have their own vehicle to travel and visit Tax, banks or any other legal Departments.
- NUST and other leading university graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Local candidates from Islamabad are preferred.