SES Pvt Ltd is currently looking for an office administrator reporting directly to director, for carrying out various administration related work.
The candidate would be a member of administrative team liaising with Director, Finance and HR. The main duties and responsibilities are as follows;
You could have a variety of job titles Clerical assistant or office administrator is just a couple of them. Your main role is to provide administrative support to headquarters and branch offices.
MAIN DUTIES OFFICE EXECUTIVE INCLUDES
Candidate should possess very strong writing skills with no grammatical errors and easy to read Verbal, and Written Communications skills;
· Good Typing Speed (35 WPM and above)
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively with little supervision
· Document Control, Order Entry, Data Entry, Excellent communication skills, and advanced Microsoft Excel
· Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word and Excel indispensable
· Excellent ability to reconcile differences between orders, invoices and cost accounts
· Quality awareness and a responsible and accurate work ethic is a must
· Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and to work effectively
· You will be sharp minded and driven underpinned by the ability to see the bigger picture
· Highly organized and able to work well under pressure, flexible, resourceful and efficient
· Strong attention to detail, goal-orientated and follow-through skills in a fast paced environment, take initiative to own their job
· Ability to plan workload, with pragmatic approach and to work to deadlines without close supervision
· Analytical skills, take-charge personality and good problem solving abilities
· Conduct orientation programs for new employees
· Involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
· Handle social media marketing activities such as posting to Twitter and Facebook
· Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail
· Prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and make recommendations to management
· Review and answer correspondence
· Manage incoming customer calls and record keeping
· Data Entry work.
· Hands-on mentality toward assigned tasks and responsibilities
· Ability to work independently and as a team-player
· Strong organizational skills and excellent written and oral communication ability is required
· Excellent analytical skills
· Having professional, pleasant & progressive nature to deal with clients inquiries and propose solutions
· Ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure
· High degree of honesty, integrity, fairness and professionalism.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
MA English Degree, MBA or other Masters degree or higher are preferred. Young graduates can apply..
SES is a consultancy firm providing professional services in the fields of civil, environmental engi