- Writing socioeconomic / Engineering proposals for donor agencies, government departments and private consultants. The work will involve coordinating with other units to obtain the necessary information required for proposals. Coordinating and liaising with field officers and collating data in the required formats.
- The work activities will involve researching, conceptualizing, writing, and organizing ideas into a complete submittable that addresses the requirements of the donor agencies like JICA, World Bank, US-AID
- Follow up with potential customers on the submitted proposals.
- Preparing reports and proposals for customers based on their needs, including creative, innovative, novel, unique concepts and approaches.
- Content Writer for website and social media
- Negotiating contracts, agreements and provisions
- Tracking proposals, writing proposals and other documentation
- Making sure that proposals in progress are in compliance with instructions
- Managing production and the distribution of all work documents related to the proposals
- Ensuring proposal formatting, helping with developing and implementing work solutions,
- Developing sales presentations, and gathering critical information for different personnel, to make the proposal submission as effective as possible
- Collaborating with Project Managers to understand and document application work flows, requirements and application design.
- Preparing User Guides/Getting Started Guides/Training Guides, training materials, online help, and any other documents as required.
- Must have excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately are essential.
- Ability to skim through Request for Proposals RFPs online fast, and be able to respond quickly, work under tight time-frames.
- Impeccable writing and editing abilities with writing samples that demonstrate these skills
- Very Strong MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint formatting and composing, proofreading and editorial skills.
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Demonstrated ability to document business processes, company expertise and write detailed corporate promotional documents like brochures, proposals.
- Able to interpret technical information and be able to relay it to users with great understanding.
- Internet Savvy with sound working experience of MS Office esp. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Be able to assist in Business development and marketing dept. of the company i.e making brochures etc
- A proactive approach with excellent follow-up.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND AND SKILLS
- Have worked before in donor agencies like USAID, JICA, World Bank in the capacity of proposal writing/ content writer/ M&E Expert / Team Leader.
- Ability to function in a professional business environment with senior management.
- Strong verbal and written business correspondence/presentation skills.
- At least BBA/BIT/BSC or BSE, from the well-reputed institute.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Over one year of experience in Professional services proposal development assistance and formatting.
- Strong writing and communications skills.
- Expert working knowledge of MS Office and interactive Adobe formats.
- Experience in writing and comprehending technical reports.
- The individual must have "CAN DO" and "WILL DO" attitude.
- Self-motivated, team focused and extremely detail-oriented.
- Must possess core values of Integrity, Innovation and Teamwork.
- Be able to handle multiple assignments/projects.
- Be able to complete tasks in given time periods, i.e. Meet Dead-Lines.
Must have a good vocabulary and should be familiar with technical terms, used in the industry.
Bahria Enclave; Islamabad; Pakistan.
Monday(s) to Saturday(s)
Full Time Job ( 9 Am til 5pm)
- No TA-DA will be given for an interview.
- Please write the expected salary, otherwise, they will not be entertained.
Skills Required: Excellent writing skills, Article Writing Skills
Graduates from NUST and leading universities in Islamabad and Rawalpindi are encouraged to apply.