An A.R (Account Receivables) is a person, who monitors the receivables of medical provider to ensure that it is well within control. He/She should keep in mind that the main objective of a medical accounts receivable is to maximize collections
Description of Job:
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on outstanding Accounts Receivable
- Prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket
- Should be able to convince the insurance for payment of their outstanding claims.
- To check the appropriateness of the insurance information given by the patient if it is inadequate or unclear.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance Escalate difficult collection situations to management in a timely manner.
- Review provider claims that have not been paid by insurance companies Handling patient’s billing queries and updating their account information.
Eligibility of Candidates:
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in account receivables calling for U.S healthcare industry.
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Immediate joining Comfortable to work in night shift (6 pm to 3 am )
- Learning & development environment.
- No rotational shifts
- 2 off days a week (Sat & Sun)