We are looking for an HR Administrative assistant to execute a number of personnel-related administrative tasks. You will support the HR department in duties like filing, scanning, mailing creating files, updating HR database and processing employee’s requests. The successful candidates must be highly organized and aspiring who can mutli-task and work independently.
Duties and responsibilities
- Maintaining Employee records (soft and hard copies).
- Update HR database (e.g. new hires, separations, vacation and leaves).
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data like increments, deductions.
- Prepare paperwork for HR policies and procedures.
- Maintaining records related to performance reviews and disciplinary actions.
- Process employee`s requests and provide relevant information.
- Collaborate with the Recruiter to post the job ads and process incoming resumes.
- Manage the department`s telephone center and entertain queries accordingly.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
- Bachelor`s degree in Human resource or related field.
- At least two years proven work experience as an HR or office Administrative assistant.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork Skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of the practices of high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to perform in fast passed environment.
- Command on English language (writing, listening and speaking).