· To maintain professional relationship between buyer and manufacturer.
· To collect the PO (purchase order) from buyer.
· To prepare an order plan, according to the right product, in the right place, at the right time, in the right quantities, at the right price, in the right promotion.
· To maintain the time schedule of order from buyer.
· To monitor the garments sample process according to the buyer requirement.
· To maintain and arrange all the material of order.
· To collect the all of garments fabric, accessories & trims.
· To maintain and inspect the quality of product as per buyer requirement
· To prepare the order costing and price quoting.
· To get lab dips of required product.
· To ensure buyer approval.
· To make sure productions follow up.
· To maintain product quality as per standards.
· To follow up shipment process according to the buyer instructions.
· To ensure smooth shipment process.
· To maintain merchandising files and updating time and action plan (TNA).
· To manage levels & distributions of stock.
· To maintain the budgets & predicts / sales & profits
· Other task assigned by management.
Shabbir Textile offers an innovative, fast-paced, friendly and informal environment. Our employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a collaborative environment where you'll be challenged intellectually, consider Shabbir Textile.