. Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
· Generate financial reports and statements to Chief Financial Officer for review.
· Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
· Analyze financial discrepancies.
· Monitor relevant expenditures, analyze revenues and determine budget variances and report the same to management.
· Respond to accounting inquiries from management in a timely manner.
· Provide guidance to subordinates when needed.
· Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities for assigned accounts.
· Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
· Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
. Working experience in ERP or oracle environment
Shabbir Textile offers an innovative, fast-paced, friendly and informal environment. Our employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a collaborative environment where you'll be challenged intellectually, consider Shabbir Textile.