To direct & control the activities of Administration Department so as to achieve the company objectives with regards to “Excellence”.
· To monitor and supervise proper provisions of office furniture & fixture, and safety/security measures etc.
· To hold periodical meetings with GM or Director and concerned staff to discuss departmental issues/problems & find out the solutions thereof.
· To monitor and control the admin expenses within the budgetary provisions.
· To check, prepare and keep month-wise record of Log sheets of company vehicles and make sure that Log sheets are being filled properly and no misuse of vehicles done.
· To handle vehicle insurance claims issues and complete all necessary documentation also follow the process.
· To look after the buildings and all assets of the company and make ensure that all assets in all offices are safe and in good conditions.
· To handle all complaints issues regarding gas, water, electricity, telephones, mobiles, faxes, telephone exchanges in all offices of the company.
· Responsible for janitorial services and cleanliness of the company offices and Health and Safety of the employees.
Manage day to day Human Resource operations and duties
To manage and look after EOBI (Employees Old-Age Benefit Institution), PESSI (Punjab Social Security Institution, Workers Welfare Board, Labour Office and other government departments.
Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc.
Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
Carry out all duties and functions as directed by the senior management.
Shabbir Textile offers an innovative, fast-paced, friendly and informal environment. Our employees roll up their sleeves, dig into the work and never stop learning. If you're looking for a collaborative environment where you'll be challenged intellectually, consider Shabbir Textile.