· Planning and preparing course plans and lesson plans
· Teaching, according to their relevant curriculum and educational needs.
· Adhering to institute time table.
· Prepare and conduct weekly, monthly, mid semester and final examinations as per institute policy.
· Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of Students.
· Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides (such as video aids, ppt projectors) and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons.
· Responsible for ensuring that you teach the correct public examination syllabus offered at SEC in your Trade/subject in accordance with Institute policy.
· Participate in arrangements for preparing Students for public examinations
· Invigilation duties during examinations.
· Participating in curriculum development duties.
· Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual Students and of any class or group or Students assigned to you.
· Providing guidance and advice to Students on educational and social matters; making relevant records and reports.
· Making records and reports on the personal and social needs of Students.
· Communicating and consulting with the parents of Students.
· Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the Institute.
· Participating in meetings arranged for any of the purposes described above.
· Accompanying Students on Industrial trips away from the Institute.
· Contributing to the extra-curricular life of the Institute.
SHAFI EDUCATIONAL COMPLEX Karachi is a non-profit organisation that provides services to people living with scarce resources for education. To be a catalyst for Human Resource Development and economic growth of society by providing quality technical and vocational education. At SEC, we are committed ...Read More