· Planning and preparing courses and lessons;
· Teaching, according to their educational needs, the Students assigned to you, the setting and marking of work (including examinations) to be carried out by the Students in Institute and elsewhere;
· Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of Students.
· Making use of audiovisual technological devices/aides (such as radio aids, projectors) and other adaptations during the delivery of the lessons
· Responsible for ensuring that you teach the correct public examination syllabus offered at SEC in your subject in accordance with Institute policy.
· Should be aware of any subject area developments outside the Institute and where appropriate bring them to the attention of colleagues.
· Participating in arrangements for preparing Students for public examinations and in assessing Students for the purposes of such examinations, recording and reporting such assessments; and participating in arrangements for Students’ presentation for and supervision during such examinations.
· Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual Students and of any class or group or Students assigned to you;
· Providing guidance and advice to Students on educational and social matters; making relevant records and reports;
· Making records and reports on the personal and social needs of Students;
· Communicating and consulting with the parents of Students;
· Communicating and co-operating with persons or bodies outside the Institute;
SHAFI EDUCATIONAL COMPLEX Karachi is a non-profit organisation that provides services to people living with scarce resources for education. To be a catalyst for Human Resource Development and economic growth of society by providing quality technical and vocational education. At SEC, we are committed ...Read More