- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Greet and assist visitors.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Photocopy and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues