Education: College Degree in Business Administration or related field
Age: Min 35-55 years
Experience: 3 - 5 Years (Supervision under administrative direction. Establishes own standard of performance within overall policy or budgetary limits and with direct accountability for final results)
· The candidate must be able to handle all operational activities within the diversified Business units and resolve the issues wherever aroused.
· Responsible to maintain the disciplined in security matters, health and compliance issues by putting the right strategies for safe and healthy environment.
· Coordinate ad facilitate management regarding operational aspects of manufacturing area and office premises.
· Liaison to association attorney for legal aspects of association administration
· Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
· Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
· Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
· Good communication and writing skills.