Operation Manger should have an excellent level of commercial awareness, who can build and maintain relationships with internal and external guests. Also responsible for highlighting short/medium/long-term issues.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fully responsible for all aspects of all departments.
• Support and work with all Head of Departments in all aspects of running this hotel.
• Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
• Conduct regular operations team meeting with all the HOD daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, GSTS feedback / RSTS feedbacks and action taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meeting to be sent to CEO.
• Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks. Consultant /GRM guidance to be taken wherever required.
• Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc.).
• Randomly inspecting the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
• Dealing with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter to HO Purchase.
• Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation.
• Inspecting all department with their respective Manager's for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
• Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.
• Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery process.
• Meet all dept. heads to review & train the staff to upkeep the human capital.
• Identifying staff learning needs and assisting with development
• Providing timely and constructive feedback to all direct reports as and when required either formally or informally.
• Conduct weekly / Daily meeting with marketing people for enquiry & follow up & conversion to grow up the business.
• Monitor and maintain operation & overhead cost in order to maintain maximum revenue for hotel.
• Be on available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
• Responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
Minimum 3 to 4 years work experience in a 3 to 4 Star Hotel as a Deputy Manager, Asst. Operations Manager or Hotel Manager.