We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our organization.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting and book keeping principles
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement, income tax returns etc
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls and suggesting ways to make them more stringent.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation • Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience, at least 5 years in accounting or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent peach tree software user.
- Knowledge of basic softwares like Excel is a must.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Advanced degree in Accounting
- Salary 40k and negotiable as per experience