Sharplogicians is a leading web development company based out of Islamabad, with a global clientele and a highly diverse portfolio. We are a closely-knit team; each of our members is an expert in their field and enriches the work that we do with their own personal experiences and niche strengths. Working with us, you can expect to work on projects that you will go on to see thriving on the internet and beyond, and expect endless opportunities and challenges for personal and career growth.
We are looking for a resourceful and experienced Python programmer and developer, with extensive knowledge of working on Odoo. The ideal candidate will be confident in setting up, customising and optimising the Odoo site and will be responsible for both frontend and backend development on Odoo as well as a variety of professional and enterprise grade tools and services to support the smooth running of the solution.
As a Sharplogicians Senior Python Programmer and Odoo Developer, you will be expected to have your finger on the pulse with industry best practices and have a strong conceptual understanding of the software and web development process as a whole from design to development and a successful deployment. Our clients understand the value of the Sharplogicians Difference to their business and come back to us because we follow and exceed industry best practices, and as a team member, you will be expected to adhere to and exceed the standards we follow.
Snapshot of your Responsibilities:
· Setting up Odoo-based CRM and ERP solutions on both locally hosted and cloud hosted platforms.
· Working closely with other team members in-house and on the client-side to deliver a solution that is highly tailored and highly effective for the client’s needs.
· Conducting regular maintenance, updated, stress-testing and security reviews of existing Odoo-based systems to ensure that they are performing at their very best and for pre-emptive identification and rectification of any bugs or vulnerabilities.
· Ensuring that all new code is properly documented and standardised, and that any existing code that isn’t fully up to the mark is cleaned and documented.
· Using Python skills to create applications for Odoo, as well as other applications.
· Leveraging familiarity with associated technologies to ensure that all moving parts in a system are working harmoniously.
· Providing support and assistance to the end-user, as and when necessary.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Extensive experience working with the development and maintenance of Odoo-based systems.
· Familiarity with the development of bespoke modules, customisation of existing modules and using web services to tailor the Odoo suite to individual requirements.
· Experience working with local servers, remote servers and cloud-based hosting solutions including set up, maintenance and repair.
· Ability to extract pertinent technical information from documentation in order to implement suitable solutions, as well as to add or amend existing documentation to adapt it as needed.
· Strong instinct to sniff out the root cause of bugs or issues based on both first-hand experience or reports from users.
· Ability to use Python skills to build, adapt or debug new and existing piece of code.
· Familiarity with associated technologies such as databases and web services to make separate components work together seamlessly.
· Understanding of the security and reliability required from Enterprise-grade solutions and the ability to implement best practices and industry standards in order to achieve such a high degree of performance in all work.
· Passionate about writing clearly written, replicable and standardised code that is well documented at all stages.
· Ability to work effectively in both a team environment and as an individual unit in order to achieve project goals.
· Willingness to learn new technologies and concepts in the pursuit of achieving project goals.
· Knowledge of other CRM and ERP solutions would be beneficial, but is not essential.
Benefits and Incentives:
· Competitive and highly dynamic compensation plans, taking into account your experience and skills.
· Potential for flexible working hours, dependent on ongoing workload.
· Strong focus on learning, development and career progression.
At SharpLogicians our web design, SEO, eCommerce solutions and search engine optimization strategies are fully proven expertise with the best technologies to enhance your business visibility and achievement. We provides web designing services comparable with Canada, UK, Middle East, Pakistan base ...
At SharpLogicians our web design, SEO, eCommerce solutions and search engine optimization strategies are fully proven expertise with the best technologies to enhance your business visibility and achievement. We provides web designing services comparable with Canada, UK, Middle East, Pakistan base ...Read More