Intrested Candidates must email their Cv's at ********* (Hr Manager)
1) Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
2) Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
3) File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
4) Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
5) Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
6) Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
7) Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee, board, and other meetings.
8) Make travel arrangements for executives.
9) Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.