Identify new markets and clients.
2. Initiate contacts with potential accounts.
3. Develop and implement new marketing plans to determine the demand for products and services offered by the Laboratory and its competitors and identify potential customers.
4. Maintain contact with established accounts at least every other week or as needed, either by phone or in person.
5. Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
6. Stay informed about product lines.
7. Research inquiries and / or products for customers.
8. Monitor trends that indicate the need for new products or services.
9. Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of organizational objectives, market characteristics
10. Use sales forecasting and organizational planning objectives to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends.
11. Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services.
12. Communicates, implements and interprets client service policies and procedures with clients, client service personnel, and other departments.
13.Trains client service and patient service center personnel.
14. Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Follow up to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems.
15. Investigate prolonged client service dissatisfaction and recommend a course of action.
16. Report all unusual and / or non-routine inquires to the Laboratory Director to ensure client satisfaction. 17. Coordinate client service functions with Administrative Lab Director.
18. Ensure that client service and patient service center personnel maintain a positive, client focused attitude.
19. Work closely with Outreach Manager to arrange staffing and coverage for all outreach clients.
20. Coordinates with Phlebotomy Supervisor to resolve all outreach personnel corrective actions and compliance issues.
21. Account management activities as needed.