We are looking for someone who is passionate about people, a superstar in process improvement and master of systems. Directly report to Associate Director - Customer Service, you will be responsible to strategize, manage and execute day to day contact centre operations. This includes overseeing key performance measures to achieve both operations and service excellence and independently and proactively in managing operations, identifying service gaps and perform ongoing communication to the team and stakeholders. This role is based in Pakistan.
- Manage omni-channel platform and identify new potential channels to deliver best in class customer service experience
- Proactively identify process improvements and undertake relevant projects to deliver improvements.
- Prepare standard operating procedure, knowledge base document, and relevant tools/document to support effective customer service delivery by front line employees
- Collaborate and recommend ideas to stakeholder and managements on process and systems improvement
- Great leadership attributes who is able to drive lead by example, humble and great persona to drive the team
- Understand the evolution of business and match it with good work force management program
- Deliver effective performance management program via great communication and equality
- Improve employee retention and build a sustainable workforce pipeline
- Fast learner and good adaptability of any CRM or customer interaction systems
- Knowledge on fraud management, refunds and payment tools is advantageous
- Able to suggest systems improvements to enhance operations efficiency
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business or relevant fields
- Fluent spoken and written English
- At least 3 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience in managing or leading project is an added advantage
- Able to effectively influence stakeholders and deal with senior management
The SHEETAG Story
SHEETAG exists for the Thousands of fashion consumers in Middle East seeking a shopping experience focused on their unique styles, trends and fit. As Middle EAst ultimate’s online fashion destination, SHEETAG was founded in 2016 and has a presence in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Egypt, Jordan, Canada, United Kingdom, United States & Pakistan, SHEETAG’s localised sites offer an extensive collection of top international and local brands as well as our own in-house labels across apparel, shoes and accessories for women.