· Facilitate organization with matters related to appointments, promotions and terminations.
· Ensure all documentation, relevant to appointments, confirmations and terminations are filed.
· Track employee data and information in soft by using MIS and employee files.
· Facilitating the appointment process and keep checks and balances making sure all the tasks in the check list are done.
· Maintaining confidentiality of the entire employee related documentations and information.
· Interviewing, Hiring and selection.
· Prescreening candidates.
· Acquiring and interviewing the best possible candidates for different vacancies / openings from CSR Level to Managers and Directors / Support staff.
· Partner with Managers to determine current and future hiring needs, position requirements and appropriate recruitment strategy.
· Review and screen resumes from all sources and distribute to hiring managers or appropriate members of management team. Coordinate the scheduling of interviews and/or testing with selected candidates.
· Giving HR orientation to newly hire and reminding old employees of the policies and procedures.
Established in June, 2010 in Sacramento, California Shelby BPO specializes in providing excellent customer services to its clients. The head office is located in Sacramento, California, managing smooth functioning and undertaking expansion of the network to other major cities. Shelby BPO provides ta ...Read More