Abbottbad/Qalandarabad Full-time, Permanent
- Work with outstanding talent across disciplines to innovate and solve some of the most exciting problems for our clients/Owners.
- Work with team leaders to develop product and design specs for the components you’ll be working on as part of any new build.
- Own design, implementation, and testing for the system for those components.
- Write product specifications and design documentation for assigned system components. Organises review and/or release of documentation when required.
- Implement and execute tests of assigned portion of system components.
- Recommend improvements to assigned portion of system components.
- Communicate with members of other departments and other members of development to ensure effective implementation.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities as required by the Engineering Procedures.
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our clients.
This is a permanent role. We encourage careful consideration of agile ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is interesting as a permanent role with a degree of flexibility please do discuss with us.
Overall, you’re an ideas person and problem solver as well as a hands-on doer – that’s important. And you know it takes a mix of people to do amazing work, so you love collaborating with and learning from people with different skills, backgrounds and perspectives. If you have an interesting or unusual mix of skills yourself, even better.
You’ll also haveDemonstrable knowledge commercial knowledge directly-related experience within software development.
- Experience working in development teams using agile development methods and supporting tools such as Scrum and Kanban.
- Working experience in Android development and proficient with using Android Studio and related tools.
- Experience with core Android APIs and frameworks such as Retrofit, Dagger, Espresso, Mockito etc.
- Knowledge of other Android UI/UX standards and material design guidelines.
- Understanding of general design principles/patterns used in Mobile Application development.
- Experience of writing Unit and UI tests on Android.
- Proficient understanding of GIT code versioning.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of asynchronous APIs to offload tasks from UI thread.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload to meet deadlines and work objectives; use resources effectively and efficiently; demonstrate reliable work habits; and organise and self-direct execution of tasks/duties.
- Demonstrable knowledge commercial knowledge directly-related experience within software development.
Career level will be overlooked depending on Portfolio