A rapidly growing American based healthcare start-up is hiring experienced, enthusiastic and passionate customer support representatives for providing 24/7 high quality support to its local and international customers. Candidates having prior experience in healthcare industry would be preferred.
Our Call Center Reps are often the very first point of contact for our valuable customers, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
- Answering queries through inbound and outbound calls about Healthcare Solutions.
- Utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary.
- Mollify and diffuse client problems through effective listening skills, positive action, information gathering and/or ticket escalation.
- Promotes and maintains a high quality, professional, service oriented company image among users.
- Performing the role of primary support liaison between company and customer
We are looking to build a team of Customer Support resources, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills to fulfill Level-1 support duties, from Lahore office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a high-growth startup that has continued to make waves internationally.
Ideal candidate should have following skills and capabilities:
- Should have strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills along with the willingness to adjust to a fast-paced work environment in a growth-oriented company.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Urdu languages.
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening.
- Identifying customer's needs, clarify information; research every issue & providing solutions or alternatives.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices, and perform accurate and prompt data entry into the system to keep each customer record updated
- Ability and will to quickly equip and train themselves about healthcare industry dynamics