Shifa4U a project/subsidiary of American Telephysicians Group (ATPG), a USA based leading firm in innovative healthcare technology is looking for experienced Project Coordinators for our Project Management Office (PMO) to manage existing projects and new initiatives for ATPG/SHIFA4U.
The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of working experience in Project Coordinator / Project Manager role.
The resource would be expected to develop processes, templates and tools for the Project Management Office in the company.
Project Coordinator's Job Duties mainly includes:
- Delivering every project/initiative on time within budget and scope.
- The project manager is also expected to develop basic Project Management Processes, Templates and Tools (in line with PMI recommendations).
- Manage and coordinate the software development activities from project initiation to deployement, covering whole software development lifecycle.
- Should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. This is a mid-level position with a great potential for growth.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation Requirements
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of IT or computer science
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector and/or Healthcare
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Especially MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a must