Shifa4U a project/subsidiary of American Telephysicians Group (ATPG), a USA based leading firm in innovative healthcare technology is looking for experienced, professionally trained and passionate ASP.Net MVC web application developers of senior to architect level, having diversified hands on experience in Microsoft development tools and frameworks. The candidate would be responsible for leading and implementing interactive web applications with dynamic and rich graphical user interfaces.
The candidate will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing application development from the initial specification, capturing user experiences and through to the development, testing and launching of real time web applications. Candidate having prior experience in healthcare systems would be big plus.
Ideal candidate for this position should have at minimum following skills and capabilities:
- Experience and proficiency in ASP.NET MVC framework for web application development.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts with hands on experience in developing C# applications.
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap for web UI development.
- Hand on experience with design patterns such as Repository pattern, Dependency Injection and Unit of Work and practice experience working with n-tier layered architecture.
- Experience working in Angular 5+ framework would be a huge plus.
- Proficient in database programming using ADO.Net, Entity Framework and LINQ. Should have strong knowledge of SQL server database to include DDL/DML scripts, stored procedures and triggers.
- ASP.Net Web API & JSON for Restful application. Strong knowledge with the essentials of XML, XML Schema, XPath & XSLT and Web Services.
- Should have experience working in collaborative teams using source control systems e.g. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, GitHub etc.
- Excellent Understanding of site development, application layouts and portals.
- Excellent knowledge of Cross Browser Compatibility for HTML/CSS and W3C validations.
- Strong knowledge of web architectures, security for scalable web applications.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication and problem solving skills, having willingness to work independently or in a team oriented environment both efficiently and courteously.